Fallout 76

AdrianH

Super Moderator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
So after watching the fantastic Fallout series, I have a major urge to play some Fallout.

I know Fallout 76 is mainly geared towards multiple-player, but a see a lot are saying it can be played as single-player.

Anybody played as mainly single-player?

I play single-player all the time. Level 455 at the moment.

When you start a game, always join a team as you will earn more points. You don't have to do anything with the team other than join. You will see that you earn points when they complete tasks.

I play single-player all the time. Level 455 at the moment.

When you start a game, always join a team as you will earn more points. You don't have to do anything with the team other than join. You will see that you earn points when they complete tasks.
Is there a story? Or is it you just playing missions single player

Is there a story? Or is it you just playing missions single player
There is a story to start (with missions) and then later you can play other (repeat) missions. You can free roam and build different settlements/homes etc. It's great fun.

Last edited:
There is a story to start (with missions) and then later you can play other (repeat) missions. You can free roam and build different settlements/homes etc. It's great fun.
Just the base game or do I need to buy the DLC?

There is no DLC to buy. A new install now, or update, will include everything.
The stuff people buy are mainly: Fallout 1st. Which allows your own private world where you can invite people, and a scrap box for unlimited materials storage. It's absolutely not needed to still get the full experience. It's the kind of thing you but after 100 hours or so where you realise I am gonna be here for 100's of hours more and want to hoard.

Fallout's MP is done great. No pressure, do your own thing, or get sweaty and kill people, get a bounty on your head and be a wasteland murderer. Everybody on server gets a notification and has you marked on their respective maps when you do.
You can set your character to 'passive', that way you will never need to worry wbout PVP, accidental or otherwise.

Once you get to level 50, game and all events are accessible. Before that you will need to be carried.

'I Have Become Death' is my most memorable and satisfying achievement in a video game.

It's a game for the meanderer, in no rush gamers. Even after giving everything away to encourage staying away, I still go back to it evry now and then, particulalrly when different events are in the cycle. Fasnacht, Meat Week, Alien Invasion etc

Yes I am Ultra Fanboy.

You can also collect or craft items and sell them to other players. Change your outfits and build different sets of heavy armour. So many items to collect and there are many that are rare that can go for big "money".

There is no DLC to buy. A new install now, or update, will include everything.
What are these two "addons"

1713342622584.png

1713342707123.png

Just the latest add on yes. No need to buy. There are some skins in the Deluxe edition to entice purchasing.
Just install off gamepass. You will see areas/expeditions are available if you at the required level.

What are these two "addons"

View attachment 1586

View attachment 1587

Atlantic City is part of the main game it's an update received online at no extra cost. America's playground is another Atlantic City update in Fallout 76.

Back
Top Bottom