Fallout TV Series

There's a free upgrade for PS5/XB being released 25 April. I might just wait for that.
I’m going to wait for this. Will probably need a patch or two as well.

If it’s a free upgrade then cool, must be millions of second hand copies out there going cheap.

Last edited:
It's Official! Fallout Is Getting A Second Season

Following last week's premiere of the Fallout series, Amazon's Prime Video service has now officially confirmed a second season is on the way.

This information was shared by the Fallout account on social media. No specific release date has obviously been shared at this stage, as the first season has only just been made available.

Good news. This is one of the downsides to modern TV though. Nothing gets a 3 season run from the get go. It’s going to be a long wait until Season 2 hits.

Good news. This is one of the downsides to modern TV though. Nothing gets a 3 season run from the get go. It’s going to be a long wait until Season 2 hits.

It is a pain. The wait's so long I forget half of what's going on in a show - recaps are a must these days.

I've only watched two episodes so far. I use to watch a lot of tv, but In the last few years I find I spend more time on Youtube, and gaming, at my ages and less on tv. When I do watch it's normally Sunday nights. So this Sunday I might watch one or two more episodes, but It's good and I love that they stuck to Fallout and didn't change things to suit Hollywood's way of doing things. Like props and references from the game.
Here is hope The Division gets the same treatment.

Back
Top Bottom