Interesting Pictures and Photos

About it being unhygienic? For sure serious, can't imagine how much literal shit is lurking in the crevices - no thanks, not if I don't have a reason to.
It builds immunity and makes your system strong , how much arcade games and whatnot did we play as kids, we never got any diseases from it.

It builds immunity and makes your system strong , how much arcade games and whatnot did we play as kids, we never got any diseases from it.

You never had worms as a kid?

Exposing yourself unnecessarily to the aggregated effuse of other people is not how you maintain a healthy immune system, the opposite is true, keep your hands clean to avoid infection. Further than that its regular exercise, healthy diet, quality sleep etc.

You never had worms as a kid?

Exposing yourself unnecessarily to the aggregated effuse of other people is not how you maintain a healthy immune system, the opposite is true, keep your hands clean to avoid infection. Further than that its regular exercise, healthy diet, quality sleep etc.
Nope,

I was joking about the immunity but it just seems a little bit extreme.

I was joking about the immunity but it just seems a little bit extreme.

This I am admittedly. I like things clean and orderly, myself and my environment - some people find how neat and clean I keep our apartment unusual, but it's how I feel comfortable.

I have no issue with sweat and sharing equipment at the gym, but I don't go about touching hand or escalator rails. To me not touching unhygienic things without cause is a sensible policy.

Last edited:
This I am admittedly. I like things clean and orderly, myself and my environment - some people find how neat and clean I keep our apartment unusual, but it's how I feel comfortable.

I have no issue with sweat and sharing equipment at the gym, but I don't go about touching hand or escalator rails. To me not touching unhygienic things without cause is a sensible policy.
I'm the same, have a bit of ocd with things being straight and neat, also don't like touching things I don't need to cuz your hands get dusty and you have to wash them again.

But it's not to the point of refusing to play games cuz worried about the potential poop on controller.

This is what Robert Wadlow, the tallest man who ever lived, looked like when he was 10 years old.

201c7ed3555da16d5f773e851208c191.jpg

And here's Wadlow at his tallest, coming in at 8 feet 11 inches:

2566b22aa7813bab3cdc8cedb47b1081.jpg

20th century bridge in Aberystwyth, Wales has been built over an 18th century turnpike which was built over a medieval bridge.

a88416dbccb68e7f1a7cac9a489de62d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom