My 100% Achievements

I also finished it earlier this week. I appreciate games where you get the plat for simply playing the game.

It’s a mellow experience, similar in tone and feel to Playdead’s games - tickles the mind as opposed to challenging it.

That's how it should be imo. You beat the game you get a trophy. The rest of the achievements/trophies should literally count as gamer XP.

Cocoon

Truth be said, I relied on a walkthrough towards the end, those final puzzles had me stumped with all the warping.

b897eb2f03eddb494cd5c235026ba488.jpg

Last edited:
Cocoon

Truth be said, I relied on a walkthrough towards the end, those final puzzles had me stumped with all the warping.

b897eb2f03eddb494cd5c235026ba488.jpg

5 odd hours seems like an ideal game for me. It’s already on my list having planned to attempt it in Dec before work got in the way.. Just moved up a few spaces

5 odd hours seems like an ideal game for me. It’s already on my list having planned to attempt it in Dec before work got in the way.. Just moved up a few spaces
It's an enjoyable game, but get your thinking cap on.

Reactions: JoE
I admire you full Gamer score hoes!! Well played.

To 100% AC games.....jassis. Some people really can just shrug off kicks in the nuts!

Didn't try to get that many on my Xbox but have sekiro, what remains of Edith finch and got Peppa pig with my toddler lol

Back
Top Bottom