Palworld

biometrics

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Anyone tried this?

I might end up getting it when it’s out of EA but for now, it’s a no.

At first I really liked palworld; I played for 8 hours a day and built my village. But the further I went, the more the game began to seem boring and monotonous to me. Judging by the decrease in players, I’m not the only one who thinks so. Maybe the developers won’t give up and will make updates. Nowadays I prefer to spend time playing mini-games on playhop.

Last edited:
Perhaps a little bit of burnout? 8 hours a day is a huge investment.

They are still actively working on it, so when bigger updates occur, the players will probably flock back. Still doing pretty well, currently no.15 out the top 100 on Steam. Many developers would kill to be in that position.

I downloaded it on my xbox. How do I join this server? I've heard that there may be issues with overseas ones.
Sorry a bit late, this was the steam/pc server only, but shutdown after awhile because of stability issues. server owner was running it on their local machine if i am correct. some people who clearly didnt have a day job was constantly sending them messages to the point of spam everytime the server had a hickup. after the 3rd reset due to corrupt server, they decided to call it quits

cant remember exactly what, but there was some exploit which could result in server corruption as a side effect, and people did it a few times

Reactions: JoE
after they canned the server, I decided to step away from palworld for awhile, was neglecting other priorities, so decided instead of starting over for a 4th time, to also rather return to it at a later stage

Played for a while, but the server I was on got wiped without warning. Will start playing at a later stage, but got caught up in Ark SE again

Back
Top Bottom