PSN Freebies

Site is legit?
Yes, I recommend using a virtual card though.
Here's mine i claimed after they sent me the code. Japanese PSN account only so create one if you don't already have one.SmartSelect_20240405_145032_Samsung Internet.jpg

Made a Japanese account and redeemed, can someone just help me understand how I play the game on my main account.

Did I simply turn on game sharing on the console and then log into the main acc?

Made a Japanese account and redeemed, can someone just help me understand how I play the game on my main account.

Did I simply turn on game sharing on the console and then log into the main acc?
Correct

Thanks so much, excited for this but away from home for a few days
I got mine from G2A for $10. I've been playing it doing side missions and collectables.

The jump from Spider-man 30fps swinging around to this 60fps + gliding (wind tunnels) is so crazy ito exploring the map. Sitting on 12% completion and enjoying it so far.

I got mine from G2A for $10. I've been playing it doing side missions and collectables.

The jump from Spider-man 30fps swinging around to this 60fps + gliding (wind tunnels) is so crazy ito exploring the map. Sitting on 12% completion and enjoying it so far.
Really looking forward to it, as a matter of interest how many accounts from different regions can one have to take advantage of deals like this?

Really looking forward to it, as a matter of interest how many accounts from different regions can one have to take advantage of deals like this?
I got Indonesia, US and Jap now. I know guys also make NZ so they get the games ahead of time.

I got Indonesia, US and Jap now. I know guys also make NZ so they get the games ahead of time.
Ok so it's not limited to one share like the game share between two consoles. Will add accounts as good deals come up

Back
Top Bottom