What are you currently playing?

I am now onto Assassin's Creed Valhalla DLCs. Paris was pretty cool, struggling with Dawn of Ragnarok though.

I finished Prince of Persia yesterday - what a great game! It has some properly challenging platforming sections, very enjoyable.
I’ll wait for this one to hit Extra. I know it’s coming.

Still busy with Aveum which is holding up.

On Aveum. I mentioned that VRR was not on but was reminded that the PS5 has a base setting to force it on for unsupported games, at your own risk. Which I did and it made a small improvement. Frame rates are still pretty wild and res still gets muddy.

This next patch could really help this game out.

I finished Prince of Persia yesterday - what a great game! It has some properly challenging platforming sections, very enjoyable.

Unfortunately my "To Play" folder is RPG heavy at the moment, should have spaced the shorter titles between them. I suppose I need to get cracking, I'm thinking either the Cyberpunk expansion or FF XIV. I'm stuck calibrating my new TV for the next day or two, will see what my mood settles on once I'm done.

Enjoying the game but not as much as I hoped - Ori is still the Platinum standard for me.

I'm a bit stuck on the Dragon/Worm boss and haven't felt motivated to beat it...

Enjoying the game but not as much as I hoped - Ori is still the Platinum standard for me.

I'm a bit stuck on the Dragon/Worm boss and haven't felt motivated to beat it...

Have you explored all other possible routes in the meantime - maybe you’re missing a few upgrades?

Started playing Digimon cybersleuth hackers memory on my vita, so far it's good a little worried about the state of the online but will cross that bridge later. Anyway it could have been quicker if I didn't delete cybersleuth from the vita coz I could have imported alot of the collectibles.

For those played prince of Persia I seen Dave play it on PlayStation access looks like something I def wana give a shot at some point

Have you explored all other possible routes in the meantime - maybe you’re missing a few upgrades?
Yeah, I have explored everything else up until this point - to be fair, I only tried twice and then had to stop playing to attend to a few things - that was 4 weeks ago :ROFLMAO: and I haven't fired up the game since

Yeah, I have explored everything else up until this point - to be fair, I only tried twice and then had to stop playing to attend to a few things - that was 4 weeks ago :ROFLMAO: and I haven't fired up the game since

Okay, quite different to me then - I found I couldn't put it down. Had to explore, find and upgrade everything!

I'm mostly playing Helldivers 2 and ACC with a little of Dragon's Dogma 2.

Okay, quite different to me then - I found I couldn't put it down. Had to explore, find and upgrade everything!
Picked it up again at the weekend - once you get past the snake (Az???) and the bow guy (Meniolas) the game really opens up - enjoying it immensely - so much exploring - I'm about 50% through now

Some of the platforming areas (rolling spike rooms especially) are vicious

Once you get the sash and can swing from those purple triangle things the game really comes into its own - everything is fluid and fast.

Fallout 4 with next-gen upgrade.

Started again, running in quality mode which is 40FPS on the 120 Hz Oled. Digging it.

PS: My suggestion is start a fresh if it's been a number of years since you played, rather than loading up a previous save.

Fallout 4 with next-gen upgrade.
Been toying with the idea of playing it again. Heard some reports of bugs etc.

Waiting for the first patches and a few reviews, preferably DF. Might play Dave the Diver first.

Swopping between Spider-Man 2 on PS5 and STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor on XBSX but enjoying Jedi: Survivor more than Spidey 2.

I tested Fallout 4 upgrade on the PS5 and looks the same to me but the improved framerate and load times is a game changer!

Finished Immortals of Aveum, there's a really good game in there but it's got technical issues which could be solved soon with the next patch hopefully. It's also got a few pacing issues that i can see would turn off more casual gamers. Overall though i think they were onto something and did a pretty decent job. Unfortunately they killed the studio.

Started on Tales of Kenzera last night. Feels like a solid action adventure platformer so far, to early to tell.

Reactions: JoE
Back
Top Bottom