Game Pass

Happy D4 Day Gamepass'ians.
Lets kick Lilith in the nether regions. See what i did there...

157915741684405379.webp

EA's Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Is Heading To Xbox Game Pass This Week

Update:
It's now been confirmed! Star Wars Jedi: Survivor joins Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Thursday, April 25th as part of the EA Play lineup. The game will also be included with PC Game Pass on the same day.

Glad I didn't buy this, was tempted though, enjoyed the first one quite a bit.

May 14Brothers: A Tale of Two SonsConsole, PC, Cloud
May 21Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2Series X|S, PC, Cloud
May 23GalacticareSeries X|S, PC
May 23HauntiiConsole, TBD
May 30HumanityConsole, PC, Cloud
June 4Rolling HillsConsole, TBD
June 18Still Wakes The DeepConsole, TBD
July 18Dungeons Of HinterbergConsole, PC, Cloud

Know everyone is interested in HellBlade, but there is a kinda ';dark psychology' at play in the game that can be a bit heavy. I enjoyed the 1st title, but did have to get 'into' the right space for it. Expect this will be the same, if not darker.

Looking forward to 'Still Wakes the Deep' Trailer hit all the right notes for me.

Expect AVOWED release date and news will come from the June showcase.

May 14Brothers: A Tale of Two SonsConsole, PC, Cloud
May 21Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2Series X|S, PC, Cloud
May 23GalacticareSeries X|S, PC
May 23HauntiiConsole, TBD
May 30HumanityConsole, PC, Cloud
June 4Rolling HillsConsole, TBD
June 18Still Wakes The DeepConsole, TBD
July 18Dungeons Of HinterbergConsole, PC, Cloud

Know everyone is interested in HellBlade, but there is a kinda ';dark psychology' at play in the game that can be a bit heavy. I enjoyed the 1st title, but did have to get 'into' the right space for it. Expect this will be the same, if not darker.

Looking forward to 'Still Wakes the Deep' Trailer hit all the right notes for me.

Expect AVOWED release date and news will come from the June showcase.

Seems like a good Game Pass month.

Keen for Brothers, always wanted to play this, just never got around to it. Is the the remake/remaster?

I'm not playing Hellblade 2 for the puzzles, will probably use a guide for it. I just wanna see how cool the motion captured combat is and how pretty UE5 looks in a game from a good studio

Back
Top Bottom